Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Monday, September 17, 2007 Two Weeks Old


Today Maddie is 2 weeks old. She loved having her hair fixed today!!


Brandon and I think we may have a genious on our hands. The other day he and I were watch TV and we heard this noise coming from the baby monitor. We listened for a while and turns out the noise was Maddie clapping. Must be all the Baby Einstein CD's she listens too. They are making her super smart.

Then the next day, I was in the other room when I heard her crying. It was time for her to eat so, I went in our bed room to get her. When I reached into her bassenett I saw that she had her pacifier. I had not given it to her. It had been at the opposite end of the bassenett that she was facing. I was so excited. I coudn't belive that she had spun around found her pacifier and put it in her mouth then spun back to the way she had been laying. I was so excited telling her how smart she was and dancing around with her cheering, when Brandon busted out laughing. He was sleeping in our bed when she had started crying, so he had given her the pacifier then just layed there watching me as I reacted to her being so smart. It was pretty funny. He got me good.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

This is the first pic that I really see her looking like you, Francie. Thank God for small miracles!!